Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here we go

For those of you that know me, you already know that "Taking People From Where They Are, To Where They Can Be' isn't just a saying for me, it is my passion and the driving force behind what I do everyday.

I am starting this blog because one of my friends who I trained in the past said she would follow it if I started it. Therefore I know I will have at least one reader. :-) I also want to continue to pass along my tidbits of information.

I am calling the blog TRAINING BUFFET, because I want you to think of it like you would if you were going to a buffet for dinner. There may be 100 items on the buffet for you to choose from, but you may only like 20 of them. So what do you do?? Eat the 20 you like and pass by the 80 you don't. Same idea here at the TRAINING BUFFET, I will post my ideas, you may or may not like it or see any value in it, fine pass that idea up and find one you like. There eventually will be something for everybody.

I have created a new e mail address just for this blog. It is soapteach@gmail.com if you want to contact me use this address, I will check it every day.

Lorin

No comments:

Post a Comment