Monday, March 26, 2012

TAKE A BREAK

Today I want to take a break from the usual sales theme of the blog and pass along a website that my daughter sent me.

The site is: http://www.alcoa.com/locations/usa_davenport/en/info_page/eaglecam.asp

This is a site set up by Alcoa at their Davenport, IA location. When you get to the Website click on the button on the right side of the screen to start the Eaglecam. What you will see is absolutely amazing. Alcoa has set up a Nature Cam looking directly into an American Bald Eagles nest.

I saw this for the first time the beginning of last week and I have been captivated by it ever since. In the week I have been watching I have watched the 3 “eaglets” hatch and watched the parents performing their parental duties. It is nothing less than fascinating.

Take the time to read about these incredible birds and you will appreciate what you are watching even more. If you have children, send this site to their teachers (my wife and youngest daughter are both teachers and their classes are mesmerized by the Eaglecam).

I am not even going to try and make a sales analogy or relate this to sales in any way. I would rather you log onto the Eaglecam and enjoy nature at its best with the beauty and majesty of our amazing national symbol.

Stop back tomorrow to get another helping of sales and motivation.

Lorin

No comments:

Post a Comment