Thursday, July 14, 2011

I WANT YOUR OPINION

I want to do something a little different today. For almost a year now I have been writing posts that you read and if I am doing my job, learn something from. I hope that you have all enjoyed at least some of my posts and that they have helped you grow in some way as professional sales reps.
Today I am going to ask for feedback. On one of my LinkedIn groups a question was asked that I find very interesting. I know my answer and I will post it tomorrow, in the mean time I want to ask you the same question and see what replies I get from you.
The question is:
IF YOU HAD 5 MINUTES WITH THE TOP SALES PERSON IN YOUR INDUSTRY,
WHAT WOULD YOU ASK HIM/HER?

Please send me your replies and I am looking forward to reading and sharing them with you tomorrow.
Lorin

No comments:

Post a Comment