Friday, June 17, 2011

A LETTER TO DAD

Dear Dad,
I never thought of you as a sales rep, you were a mechanic, but now as I look back I realize you were a great sales rep.
You did what every sales rep should do, you treated your customers with respect, you always conducted business in an honest way, you treated people like you would have wanted to be treated, and you didn’t take advantage of a situation.
You were also a great businessman, you treated your employees fairly, you paid your bills, and you made a fair and honest profit.
You were a great coach, from my Little League teams to career counseling, from how to be a good husband to how to be a great father.
You were a great father, you were there for me when I needed you and let me make mistakes and always helped me learn from them.
Dad I wish I had told you all these things before you died, but I know you knew them all.
I love and miss you,
Lorin
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Fathers Day. If your dad is still alive make sure you tell him all the things you want to NOW! If your dad isn’t living it isn’t too late, he is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment